Friday, January 1, 2010

Well its January 1 2010, last year was totally the worst of my life starting on October 2008 when i had to take care of my mom, she was in her last days all the way to DEC 5 when i lost her . Even do we were not very closed her last days we finally connected and i understand how much she loved me. but 2008 took my mom, her sister (tia Marta and Tono her son ) unfortunately 2009 had other plans for us 2 months later took her other sister Tia licha the one that raise me and she died calling me which makes me feel worse because i could not be there , i stop long time writing to her and calling her because i did not wanted her to know how much i was suffering so she died believing i did not love her and very worry about me ! in march my little girl (15 started to get sick we found out she was having kidney failure which in that moment i did not realize how my life was about to change 2 weeks later she had a stroke and almost died .. in all of this she saw my mom and my aunt so i knew they were with us. its been almost a year of not working, struggles no money and just live day by day my son who drives me crazy he has scrizophenia wont stop asking for money for drugs and keep on selling everything he could including my daughter lap top, I pod, and all of my jewelry i was too busy to notice how much he was taking and to put a cherry on my sundae my boyfriend cheated on me thank god this year its over

No comments:

Post a Comment